- All students and staff of the school are members of the library.
- A student can borrow only one book at a time for a period of two weeks.
- A staff member can borrow maximum two books at a time for a period of one month.
- Books will be issued to the students, during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
- Marking, underlining or writing on library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
- Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any member. These can be consulted only in the library.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
- In case of book is misused, wrongly handled or lost, the person concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
- After reading, make sure that the books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
- Students should take good care of library furnishings and equipment. Make sure the library looks as good when you leave as it did when you came in.
- Students should return the library books before leaving the school. Transfer Certificate to a student shall be issued only after she/ he produces a “no dues certificate” from the Librarian.
- Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly if needed.
N.G. INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLLibrary Rules