- As per CBSE Examination Bylaws, 75% attendance is mandatory to be eligible or appearing in annual examination, failing which no relaxation will be given in this regard.
- Leave must be taken with prior written sanction. Strict action will be taken against those students who remain absent for more than 3 days without any formal intimation to the school.
- Medical Fitness Certificate is necessary in case of illness even for a day’s absence.
- Absence from the school for social function should be discouraged. There is no provision for short/ half day leave for students.
- A student suffering from any infectious disease can rejoin school only after the completion of the quarantine period, certified by a registered Medical practitioner.
- If a child is absent without prior information and medical certificate then he/ she will be marked absent.
- If the child has joined in mid-session then the assessment of the child will be based on the tests he/ she has appeared in.
N G International SchoolAttendance